September 9, 2010

fisher price

anyone ever heard of House Party?! i first heard of them a couple months back when my friend jessi hosted a shutterfly party! :) when i signed up to accept her invitation, i also began to receive emails from House Party inviting me to apply to host different parties of my own. a couple weeks back, i applied to host a Fisher Price party annnnnnnnnnnnnd got selected :D i couldn't have been MORE excited. in fact - i got the email notifying me while i was driving home from work and it mentioned in the email the first 500 [or some number like that] to actually accept and set up a guest list ... i immediately did it, WHILE DRIVING. [shhh!]

once i finished up my guest list - i got the CONFIRMATION email saying that i was definitely a host! AH! so what are the deats?!! i have to host a play date [like THAT is hard! hehe] with all my girlfriends and their babies and fisher price is sending me toys for our babies to play with and 'test' out!!! i have to document [take pictures, another HARD one] the party and 'do it up' as much as i can with food, drink and decor!! i really couldn't have been more excited ... until, that is, the UPS man came to my door tonight with not one, but TWO boxes!! :D

the first box has some goodies - bags, tissue paper, extra batteries, coupons, booklets and diapers! yup, DIAPERS. they even included a box of diapers for the party[you know, incase any of us flighty moms forget them or something! hehe]


the second box was HUGE and FULL of toys!!! they sent 5 toys for the kids to test/play and then an additional toy for each kid to take home with them :)


the 5 toys they sent are:
music croc block wagon -
learn & move music station -
spinnin' sounds speedway -
learning kitchen -

stride-to-ride dino -


these toys are AWESOME! they range from $30.00-$50.00!! some of these toys, i think, are designed for younger kids but i still think the older kids will still love them! i know kullen wanted to RIP the box apart when he saw what was inside! ;] i'm especially excited about the learn & move music station because it hooks up to the TV and has buttons for them to push - i know all the kids will be fighting over it and those who aren't fighting will be shaking their bums to the music! ;D

i can't wait to see all the little ones next weekend playing with these - and i can't waiiiiit for my post-party blog! :D stay tunnnned ;]

4 comments:

MandeeFoFandee said...

dude, this is awesome! I didn't even know they HAD shit like this! now you're making my ovaries even more anxious than they already are! ha!

Stephanie said...

That's SO cool! I'm jealous!

Clarissa's Cottage Arts said...

I too love the looks of the music station. We love to dance. That's the cutest idea I've ever heard of. You and kullen can really pull this off.

Clarissa's Cottage Arts said...

I too love the looks of the music station. We love to dance. That's the cutest idea I've ever heard of. You and kullen can really pull this off.